Luke’s bundle focuses on efficient ways to build mass while maintaining peak health and recovery that helps fuel your body after any intense workout.
- The Bare Mass Gainer, the added calories and carbs you need to help increase muscle mass and see gains faster. Only 5 ingredients making it light on the stomach and easy to mix.
- Bare Energy, MAXIMUM energy and MAXIMUM focus with our NEW research-backed, high quality, flavor infused pre-workout. We are committed to opening more than just your mind. Eat The Bear Bare Energy comes with an open label, so what you see is what you get. We are completely transparent with our labeling and have included the most effective ingredients, in the most effective doses.
- Recover with our Bare Aminos, a drink perfect before or during your workouts. Aminos are formulated to prevent muscle breakdown and help repair your muscle tissue faster, helping you get to your results faster.
- Bare Essentials Multivitamins contain vitamins and minerals which help perform hundreds of roles in the body. They help shore up bones, heal wounds, and boost your immune system. They also convert food into energy, and repair cellular damage.
BARE MASS WEIGHT GAINER (15 servings)
- Packed with 53g Whey Protein, 610 cal per serving
- Only 5 ingredients
- Multi-Functional A.M. to P.M. Protein and Carbohydrate Matrix
- Comes in 2 delicious flavors: Chocolate and Vanilla
- Mixes Instantly and Tastes Great
BARE ENERGY (30 servings)
- Contains performance tested ingredients in their proper dosages. Cittruline Malate and Beta Alanine have shown proven results in both strength and endurance.
- No Fillers, Artificial Colors or Dyes
- Enhances Energy & Focus
- Zero Sugars & Calories
BARE AMINOS (30 servings)
- For Quick Muscle Recovery and Building Lean Muscle Mass
- Ratio 2:1:1
- 1g Citrulline – 4g Leucine : 2g IsoLeucine : 2g Valine : 1g Glutamine
- Packed With All Essential Amino Acids
- Contains Vitamins B6, C, D, Niacin, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Oxide and Calcium Citrate
- Mixes Instantly
BARE ESSENTIALS MULTIVITAMIN (30 servings)
- Specially Formulated With Key Nutrients to Help Meet Men’s Nutritional Needs.
- Packed With Antioxidants to Support Your Immune Function.
- Contains Vitamins B6, B12, CoQ10 and Folic Acid to Support Your Heart Health & Boost Energy.
- Includes Vitamin D to Support Colon HealthContains Ashwaganda Extract to Promote Sexual Health and Virility.
Bare Mass Protein
Take two scoops of Bare Mass protein 1 hour before your workout and take two more scoops within thirty minutes post-workout. When you finish working out carbs and protein are critical to start the recovery/ muscle growth phase.
After a workout is one of the best time to get protein into the body so that the protein can be delivered to your muscles, to begin the healing process.
Because solid food takes more time to digest and to break down the protein and send it to the muscles, it can be best to take a protein shake immediately following a workout, since protein shakes only take about 30 minutes to reach the muscle after ingestion.
As a dietary supplement mix 1 scoop in 8-10oz of water. 30-45 minutes before exercise. For best results consume on an empty stomach. Advanced users may take an additional scoop if needed.
Take one scoop before or during your workout. When your diet is lacking in amino acids, “muscle wasting” (or muscle atrophy) can take place when your muscle fibers are broken down to support your body's energy needs. Make sure your body has a ready supply of aminos so while you are working out you burn fat not muscle!
Take 2-3 capsules in the morning with breakfast.