Luke’s bundle focuses on efficient ways to build mass while maintaining peak health and recovery that helps fuel your body after any intense workout.
- The Bare Mass Gainer, the added calories and carbs you need to help increase muscle mass and see gains faster. Only 5 ingredients making it light on the stomach and easy to mix.
- What's the difference between Casein and the Mass Gainer - Casein is an extended release protein so your body digests it a lot slower than other whey proteins. Casein is best taken before bed to feed your body throughout the night in your body's natural recovery cycle, sleep. Amazing but true: people lose more muscle while sleeping than at any other time during the day! Give your muscles the nutrition it needs.
- Recover with our Bare Aminos, a drink perfect before or during your workouts. Aminos are formulated to prevent muscle breakdown and help repair your muscle tissue faster, helping you get to your results faster.
- Bare Essentials Multivitamins contain vitamins and minerals which help perform hundreds of roles in the body. They help shore up bones, heal wounds, and boost your immune system. They also convert food into energy, and repair cellular damage.
BARE MASS WEIGHT GAINER (15 servings)
- Packed with 53g Whey Protein, 610 cal per serving
- Only 5 ingredients
- Multi-Functional A.M. to P.M. Protein and Carbohydrate Matrix
- Comes in 2 delicious flavors: Chocolate and Vanilla
- Mixes Instantly and Tastes Great
BARE AMINOS (30 servings)
- For Quick Muscle Recovery and Building Lean Muscle Mass
- Ratio 2:1:1
- 1g Citrulline – 4g Leucine : 2g IsoLeucine : 2g Valine : 1g Glutamine
- Packed With All Essential Amino Acids
- Contains Vitamins B6, C, D, Niacin, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Oxide and Calcium Citrate
- Mixes Instantly
BARE ESSENTIALS MULTIVITAMIN (30 servings)
- Specially Formulated With Key Nutrients to Help Meet Men’s Nutritional Needs.
- Packed With Antioxidants to Support Your Immune Function.
- Contains Vitamins B6, B12, CoQ10 and Folic Acid to Support Your Heart Health & Boost Energy.
- Includes Vitamin D to Support Colon HealthContains Ashwaganda Extract to Promote Sexual Health and Virility.
CASEIN PROTEIN (23 servings)
- Only five (5) ingredients or less!
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors.
- Extended release protein, great nighttime protein shake.
- Packed with 23g of High Quality Whey Protein, 118 calories.
Bare Mass Protein
Take two scoops of Bare Mass protein 1 hour before your workout and take two more scoops within thirty minutes post-workout. When you finish working out carbs and protein are critical to start the recovery/ muscle growth phase.
After a workout is one of the best time to get protein into the body so that the protein can be delivered to your muscles, to begin the healing process.
Because solid food takes more time to digest and to break down the protein and send it to the muscles, it can be best to take a protein shake immediately following a workout, since protein shakes only take about 30 minutes to reach the muscle after ingestion.
Naturally Casein Protein
Take 1 scoop within 30 minutes of bed-time.
Take one scoop before or during your workout. When your diet is lacking in amino acids, “muscle wasting” (or muscle atrophy) can take place when your muscle fibers are broken down to support your body's energy needs. Make sure your body has a ready supply of aminos so while you are working out you burn fat not muscle!
Take 2-3 capsules in the morning with breakfast.