Single Serve Vanilla Bean Protein Cupcakes
- 1 scoop ETB Natural Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 3 tbsp Egg Whites
- 1 tbsp Truvia Sugar Baking Blend
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
Mix together all ingredients and place batter into 3 cupcake liners. Bake on 350 for 10-12 mins.
- 1/4 scoop ETB Natural Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Vitafiber Syrup
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar Free Pudding Mix
- 1/2 tbsp Truvia Sugar Baking Blend
Mix together ingredients and stir in a few drops of food coloring of choice. Optional to top with sprinkles.
Macros for 3 cupcakes: 2 Fat /53 Carbs / 47 Protein / 20.5 Fiber / 380 Calories
Follow Kristina Matthewson on Instagram for more delicious and healthy recipes!