- – 1 cup of peanut butter
- – pinch of salt
- – 1 tsp of baking soda
- – 1 tsp of cinnamon
- – 4 scoops of protein
- – 1/3 cup of agave or honey
- – 1 egg
- – 1 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- – 1/3 to 1/2 shredded dark chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees f. Grease a 9x9 glass dish with coconut oil or a small amount of vegetable oil and line the bottom with parchment paper.
2. Shred the zucchini using a shredding attachment or a cheese grater.
3. Mix all other ingredients together. After ingredients are well mixed, fold in the shredded zucchini and dark chocolate shavings or chunks. Mix all ingredients together until combined. Pour the protein bar batter into the glass dish and spread the batter to even it out.
4. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out "mostly" clean.
5. Let chill for up to 20 minutes then flip the dish onto a cutting board, cut the protein into bars and eat warm or chilled whichever you's prefer! Enjoy!