Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Protein Pancakes Recipe
What you'll need for the pancakes
- 1 scoop ETB vanilla casein
- 1/3 cup kodiak crunchy peanut butter pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cashew/almond milk
- 1 tsp caramel extract
- 1 tsp baking powder.
Instructions for the pancakes
Mix Ingredients together and cook over low/medium heat flipping half way through
What you'll need for the frosting
Instructions for the frosting
- mix ingredients together and frost between each pancake.
- 1 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 of a peanut butter fitcrunch bar
- and 3 mini pretzels
- 60p (5 fiber)
- 572 calories
Follow Kristina Matthewson on Instagram for more delicious and healthy recipes!
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35