Red Velvet Protein Cupcakes Recipe
What you'll need for the pancakes
- 1 scoop ETB Vanilla Pure Whey (Grab a sample here!)
- 1/4 cup almond meal/flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp truvia sugar baking blend
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cashew/almond milk
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp red beetroot powder (can sub with 1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder), 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 tsp baking soda
Instructions for the pancakes
- Melt coconut oil and add to wet ingredients then add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into a lined cupcake pan and bake on 350 for 12-15 mins.
What you'll need for the frosting
Instructions for the frosting
- Mix ingredients together and frost cupcakes when completely cooled.
- Optional to top with gold sprinkles.
for 1 out of 5 cupcake:
- 6g f
- 16g c (2 fiber)
- 15g protein
- 160 calories
Follow Kristina Matthewson on Instagram for more delicious and healthy recipes!
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35