Protein Waffle Bowl Ice Cream Sundae Recipe
What you'll need
- 1/2 scoop ETB vanilla casein
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tbsp tapioca starch
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Spray a small circle bowl with cooking spray and place batter inside.
- Microwave for 2-3 mins.
- The batter should start to rise up over the bowl.
- Once cooled take out of the bowl and fill with 1 serving Arctic zero cookie dough ice cream, 2 tbsp sugar free chocolate syrup, 4g marbled chocolate curls by ChocoMaker, and a cherry.
- 26p (7 fiber)
- 370 calories
Follow Kristina Matthewson on Instagram for more delicious and healthy recipes!
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35