Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sundae Protein Cakes
What You’ll Need
- 1/2 scoop ETB Chocolate Peanutbutter Whey Isolate
- 1/2 scoop ETB Chocolate Casein
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp dark cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp oat flour
- 1/2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp truvia baking sugar blend
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- Melt the coconut oil then mix together all ingredients until well combined
- Place batter into two small oven safe bowls sprayed with cooking spray
- Bake on 350 for 15-20 mins or until cooked through.
Hot fudge sauce
Melt the coconut oil and combine with water and honey then slowly had in the dry ingredients.
Combined 1/2 tbsp of powdered peanut butter and 2 tbsp Greek yogurt for the top of the cake.
Once cakes are cooled top with Greek yogurt mixture and hot fudge sauce.
Add 1 tsp rainbow sprinkles and a cherry on top of each cake.
Macros including toppings
- 21g fat
- 53g carb(4 fiber)
- 44g protein
Follow Kristina Matthewson on Instagram for more delicious and healthy recipes!