Peanut butter & Jelly Protein Pancakes
What You’ll Need
- 1 scoop ETB Vanilla Casein
- 1/4 cup Kodiak pancake mix
- 1 egg,
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup freezes dried berries
What to do
- Mix together all ingredients then stir in the berries.
- Cook pancakes on low/medium heat, flipping halfway through.
- Layer with 1 tbsp of both crunchy peanut butter and sugar free grape jelly.
Macros including toppings:
- 414 calories
- 19g fat
- 33g carbs
- 41g protein (5.5 fiber)
Follow Kristina Matthewson on Instagram for more delicious and healthy recipes!