What you'll need for the pancakes
- 1 scoop ETB Vanilla Pure Whey (Grab a sample here!)
- 1/3 cup birch benders chocolate chip pancake mix
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cashew/almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 packet truvia
Instructions for the donuts
- Whisk ingredients together in a bowl and cook over low/medium heat filling halfway through.
What you'll need for the peanbut butter scotch filling
- 1/2 scoop ETB Vanilla Pure Whey (Grab a sample here!)
- 1 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 1 tbsp butterscotch sugar free pudding mix
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 3-4tbsp water
Instructions for the peanut butter scotch filling
- Mix ingredients together and layer between each pancake.
- Optional top with sugar free Reese's and sugar free chocolate syrup.
for pancakes and filling:
- 54c (7 fiber)
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35