Mint Chocolate NO Bake Protein Balls
What You’ll Need
- 1 cup oats
- 1 scoop ETB Mint Chocolate Isolate
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup light butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp mint extract
- 2 tbsp Truvia sugar baking blend
- 2-3 tbsp unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 tbsp chocolate sprinkles
What To Do
- Grind oats into flour and combine with all dry ingredients.
- Melt the butter and add in the wet ingredients.
- Combine everything together and roll into 15 small balls.
- Roll in chocolate sprinkles.
- Refrigerate or place in freeze until firm and ready to eat.
Macros for 1 of 15:
- 2.5g fat
- 12g carbs
- 3g protein (2 fiber)
- 73 calories
Follow Kristina Matthewson on Instagram for more delicious and healthy recipes!