What you'll need for the donuts
- 1 scoop ETB Vanilla Pure Whey (Grab a sample here!)
- 1/3 cup birch benders chocolate chip pancake mix
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp truvia baking sugar blend
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 tbsp light butter
- 1 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp butter extract
Instructions for the donuts
- Melt the butter and mix together all ingredients.
- Spray two mini cake pans with cooking spray and divide the batter between the two.
- Bake on 350 for 10 mins.
What you'll need for the chocolate icing
Instructions for the chocolate icing
- Mix ingredients together and allow cake to cool before frosting.
- Optional drizzle of chocolate peanut butter.
- 12f/64c (5.5 fiber)
- 540 calories
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35