What you'll need
- 1 scoop ETB Bare Isolate Cinnamon Bun Protein
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp truvia sugar baking blend
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tbsp maple sweetspreads coconut butter
- 1 tbsp nutsnmore maple powdered peanut butter
- 1 tbsp truvia brown sugar
- Melt the coconut oil and mix together all ingredients.
- Spray a donut tray with non stick cooking spray and divide batter into 6 donuts.
- Bake on 350 for 12-15 mins.
- Mix together all ingredients with 1-2 tbsp water.
- Frost donuts after they cool.
Macros for 1 donut with frosting:
- 8g fat
- 9.5g carbs
- 6g protein (2 fiber)
- 122 calories