M&Ms Protein Mug Cake
What You’ll Need
- 1 scoop ETB Ice Cream Sandwich Whey Isolate
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tbsp Truvia sugar baking blend
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp M&Ms
Mix together all ingredients and microwave in a coffee mug sprayed with non stick spray for 2 mins.
For the frosting:
- 1 tbsp SF pudding mix
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- (Optional) 2 drops of blue food coloring
Mix all the ingredients and frost cake once cooked.
Macros for the entire cake:
- 420 calories
- 13g fat
- 44g carbs
- 38g protein (8 fiber)
Follow Kristina Matthewson on Instagram for more delicious and healthy recipes!