What you'll need for the cake
- 1 scoop ETB Vanilla Pure Whey (Grab a sample here!)
- 2 tbsp gluten free baking flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp truvia baking sugar blend
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 2 unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- 1/2 tsp butter extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
Instructions for the cake
- Melt the coconut oil and mix with the rest of the ingredients, adding in the sprinkles last.
- Spray two small cake bowls with cooking spray and place batter inside.
- Bake on 350 for 10-15mins.
What you'll need for the frosting
- 1/4 scoop ETB Vanilla Pure Whey (Grab a sample here!)
- 1/2 tbsp lemon sugar free pudding mix
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp truvia
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cashew or almond milk
Instructions for the frosting
- Mix ingredients together and frost cake when cooled.
- Top with more sprinkles.
- 41p (2 fiber)
- 408 calories
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35