What you'll need for the cupcakes
- 1 scoop ETB Chocolate Casein
- 2 tbsp oat flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp truvia sugar baking blend
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp light butter
- 1 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
Instructions for the cupcakes
- Melt the butter and add to rest of the ingredients.
- Once mixed together add in the sprinkles last.
- Place batter into 6 cupcake liners and bake on 350 for 20-22 mins.
What you'll need for the frosting
- 1/4 scoop ETB Chocolate Casein
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon sugar free pudding mix
- 1 tbsp truvia sugar baking blend
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract
Instructions for the frosting
- Mix ingredients together slowing adding milk or water to frosting consistency.
- Frost the cupcakes when cooled.
- Top with crushed fruity pebbles.
for 1 of 6:
- 4g fat
- 23g carb (1 fiber)
- 9g protein
- 136 calories
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35