1) Combine dry ingredients into a mixing bowl,
2) Add wet ingredients and stir to form batter.
3) Coat a square tupperware container with cooking spray and transfer batter.
4) Microwave on medium power for 3-3.5 minutes
5) Transfer cake to a separate plate (use a fork to separate edges along tupperware)
6) Combine greek yogurt, and SF/ FF Pudding Mix and cocoa together in a separate bowl.
7) Use the Frosting to decorate the top of the cake, then slowly apply lines of sugar free chocolate syrup up and down the cake.