What you'll need
- 1 scoop ETB Whey Ice Cream Sandwich Protein (Grab a sample here!)
- 3 tbsp gluten free baking flour
- 1/2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Greek yogurt 1 tbsp vitafiber syrup
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp cookies&cream youfreshnaturals muscle frosting
- 1/4 bpi cookies&cream protein bar
- chop protein bar into tiny pieces and melt the coconut oil, then mix with all ingredients.
- Place on a non stick cookie tray and sprinkle with 1 tsp chocolate sprinkles and bake for 8-12 mins on 375.
- Once baked top with walden farms chocolate syrup.
- 42p (22 fiber)
- 485 calories
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35