Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Pancakes Recipe
What You’ll Need
- 1 Scoop ETB Chocolate Bare Isolate (30g)
- 3 tbsp kodiak pancake mix
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp dark cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chocolate sugar free pudding mix
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
Instructions for the pancakes
- Mix together all ingredients and cook on low/medium heat, flipping half way through.
What you'll need for the filling
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt and 2 tbsp chocolate powdered peanut butter.
Instructions for the filling
- Mix together ingredients, add in a little water if needed.
- Frost each pancake after cooking.
- Top with crushed m&ms.
- 50p (11 fiber)
- 441 calories
Follow Kristina Matthewson on Instagram for more delicious and healthy recipes!