What you'll need for the cake
- 1/2 cup peanut butter kodiak pancake mix
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
Instructions for the cake
- Whisk ingredients together than divide into two.
- Add 1/2 scoop ETB Chocolate Peanut Butter Pure Whey (Grab a sample here!) and 1 tbsp dark cocoa powder to half of the batter
- 1/2 scoop ETB Vanilla Pure Whey (Grab a sample here!) and 1 tbsp powdered peanut butter to the other half.
- Cook over low/medium heat and flip half through
What you'll need for the chocolate filling
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp sugar free pudding mix
- 1/2 tbsp dark cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbsp water.
Instructions for the chocolate filling
- Mix ingredients together and frost between each pancake
- Optional toppings are a dark chocolate peanut butter cup, sugar free chocolate syrup and chocolate peanut butter.
- 55p (7.5 fiber)
- 500 calories
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35