1) Heat Skillet on a medium heat
2) Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl
3) add egg whites and yogurt into dry ingredients, mix to form batter.
4) coat skillet with cooking spray and drop 2 tablespoons of batter. Even out into a circle and cook for 2 minutes. Flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Then set aside
5) Rinse and Repeat until batter is used up
6) in a small bowl take PB Lean and greek yogurt to form a thick paste.
7) Take the filling and place in a ziploc bag. Cut out corner and use to glaze each pancake.
8) Stack pancakes & Enjoy!