What You’ll Need
- 1 scoop ETB Chocolate Isolate Whey (30g)
- 2 Servings Complete Pancake Mix (80g)
- 1 Serving Sugar Free Fat Free Pudding Mix (8g)
- Dash Splenda (3g)
- Dash Baking Powder (2g)
- ~2oz Fat Free Yogurt (50g)
- 2 Egg Whites
- 2 Servings MyOatmeal.com Peanut Butter Lean (24g)
- 6oz Greek Yogurt (150g)
1) Heat Skillet on a medium heat
2) Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl
3) add egg whites and yogurt into dry ingredients, mix to form batter.
4) coat skillet with cooking spray and drop 2 tablespoons of batter. Even out into a circle and cook for 2 minutes. Flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Then set aside
5) Rinse and Repeat until batter is used up
6) in a small bowl take PB Lean and greek yogurt to form a thick paste.
7) Take the filling and place in a ziploc bag. Cut out corner and use to glaze each pancake.
8) Stack pancakes & Enjoy!
- 750 calories
- 65g protein
- 90g carbs
- 5g fat
- 375 calories
- 32.5g protein
- 45g carbs
- 2.5g fat