1.5 Servings Complete Pancake Mix (60g)
1 Serving SF/FF Pudding Mix (8g)
Dash Splenda (3g)
Dash Baking Powder (2g)
1 Scoop ETB Chocolate Whey Protein (30g)
1 Serving Cocoa Powder (10g)
1 Egg White
2oz Fat Free Greek Yogurt (50g)
3oz Fat Free Greek Yogurt (75g)
1/2 Scoop ETB Chocolate Whey Protein (15g)
1 Serving SF/FF Pudding (8g)
1 Marshmallow (2g)
1/4th Graham Cracker (5g)
1) Combine dry ingredients into a mixing bowl,
2) Add wet ingredients and stir to form batter.
3) Coat a circular tupperware container with cooking spray and transfer batter.
4) Microwave on medium power for 3-3.5 minutes
5) Transfer cake to a separate plate (use a fork to separate edges along tupperware)
6) Combine greek yogurt, whey protein, and SF/ FF Pudding Mix together in a separate bowl.
7) Cut the cake horizontally in the center, and apply half the filling, then relayer the cake.
8) Cut the cake into a Y Shape (cutting the cake into thirds), and layer the top with frosting. Use a cupcake attachment for the frosting swirl, or put frosting in a plastic bag and squeeze out of the corner.
9) Take a graham cracker and split it into fourths. Split two pieces on the top and place a single marshmallow between them.
Optional: I froze my cake to help hold the frosting before eating it.
For Entire Recipe (3 Servings):
Calories ~ 640
Protein ~ 60g
Carbs ~ 80g
Fat ~ 9g
For Each Serving:
Calories ~ 213
Protein ~ 20g
Carbs ~ 26.5g
Fat ~ 3g