Chocolate Frosted Protein Donuts Recipe
What you'll need for the donuts
- 1 scoop ETB Ice Cream Sandwich Isolate
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp trivia sugar baking blend
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
Instructions for the donuts
- Melt the coconut oil and mix together all ingredients.
- Spray a donut hole tray with nonstick cooking spray and place batter inside.
- Bake on 350 for 8-10 mins.
What you'll need for the frosting
Instructions for the frosting
- Mix together all ingredients and frost each donut after they cool.
- Makes 5 donuts.
- Optional to top with sprinkles.
for 1 donut with frosting:
- 11p (2 fiber)
- 134 calories
Follow Kristina Matthewson on Instagram for more delicious and healthy recipes!