Chocolate Chip Protein Mug Cake Recipe
What you'll need for the cake
- 1 Scoop ETB Vanilla Isolate (30g)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp truvia baking sugar blend, 1 egg
- 1 tbsp chocolate powdered peanut butter
- 1 tbsp light butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
Instructions for the cake
- Mix together all ingredients then place in a small bowl/coffee cup sprayed with non stick cooking spray
- microwave for 2-3 mins.
What you'll need for the frosting
- 1/2 Scoop ETB Chocolate Isolate (30g)
- 1 tbsp vitafiber syrup
- 1/2 tbsp truvia baking sugar blend
- 1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cashew or almond milk.
Instructions for the frosting
- Mix all ingredients and drizzle on top of cake once cooked.
Top with an additional 1/2 tbsp cacao nibs ..
- 46g carb (19 fiber)
- 47.5g protein
Follow Bob Kupniewski on Instagram for more delicious and healthy recipes!