Blueberry Microwave Protein Muffin Recipe
What you'll need
- 1 tbsp ETB Vanilla Casein
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cashew/almond milk
- 1 tbsp truvia sugar baking blend
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp blueberries
- Mix ingredients together and pour into a small bowl sprayed with cooking spray.
- Microwave for 1-3 mins or until cooked.
- Flip over on a plate and top with one more tbsp of blueberries (melted) and optional to drizzle with coconut butter.
without coconut butter:
- 15p (4 fiber)
- 225 calories
Follow Kristina Matthewson on Instagram for more delicious and healthy recipes!
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35