What You’ll Need
- 1/2 Scoop ETB Vanilla Isolate (15g)
- 4 Slices Lite Italian Wheat Bread
- Dash Splenda
- Dash Cinnamon
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk (114g)
- 1 Servings Apple Pie Filling Preserves (90g)
- Dash Walden Farm Sugar Free Syrup
- Dash Cinnamon (1g)
1) Take wet ingredients and mix in a shallow mixing bowl.
2) add dry ingredients and blend together to form a thin batter.
3) heat a skillet on medium power and apply cooking spray.
4) Dip bread on both side and cook 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown. Set aside.
5) Top with apple pie filling on top, add syrup and a dash of cinnamon
For Entire Dish: (2 Servings)
For 1 Seving