What you'll need for the donuts
- 1 scoop ETB Vanilla Pure Whey (Grab a sample here!)
- 1/2 cup power cakes crunchy peanut butter pancake mix
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Mix ingredients together and allow batter to sit for 5 mins to thicken then cook on slow/medium heat flipping halfway through.
What you'll need for the chocolate frosting
- 1/4 scoop ETB Vanilla or ChocolatePure Whey (Grab a sample here)
- 1/3 cup green yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp SF chocolate pudding mix
- 1 tbsp dark cocoa powder.
Instructions for the chocolate frosting
- Mix ingredients together (may need a tbsp of water) and frost between pancakes when done.
- Top with 1/2 quest craving peanut butter cup and SF chocolate syrup.
including quest craving:
- 13g fat
- 54g carb (12 fiber)
- 71g protein 591 calories
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35