What you'll need for the donuts:
- 1 2 scoops ETB Mint Chocolate Pure Whey (Grab a sample here!)
- 1/2 cup truvia sugar baking blend
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate peanut butter (I used dark chocolate dreams peanut butter&co)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp mint extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 6 thin mint girlscout cookies
- Place the 6 cookies in food processor or blender for a few seconds and set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil and add to wet ingredients.
- Mix in the dry using an electric mixer and add in 2-3 tbsp of water to thin the batter.
- Pour batter into a brownie pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the crushed cookies on top.
- Bake on 350 for 20-22 mins.
- (1 out of 12 bars) 6g fat
- 16.5g carb (1.5 fiber)
- 7g protein
- 130 calories
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35