1) Combine all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl
2) Combine all wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Mix and form a batter
3) Pre-heat skillet to medium power and coat with cooking spray
4) Drop pancakes into middle of skillet with a spoon, spread into a circle. Allow to cook for 2 minutes on each side. Set aside. Rinse and repeat for rest of batter.
5) Combine Greek yogurt and SF/FF Pudding mix to form a filling for pancakes. Layer each pancake with filling and stack them tall.
6) Take PB Lean in a small dish and add enough water to form a glaze. Glaze over top of pancakes
7) Garnish with Whip cream and Enjoy!
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35