Chocolate Coconut Bundt Cake Recipe
What you'll need
- 2 scoops ETB Chocolate Casein
- 1/2 cup truvia sugar baking blend
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cashew/almond milk
- 1/4 cup nutsnmore coconut peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix together while slowly adding in about 1/3-1/2 cup water.
- Pour batter into a bundt cake pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake on 350 for 23-26 mins.
Coconut icing ingedients
Instructions for the icing
- Melt coconut butter in the microwave for a few seconds than add to protein powder and water, then mix well.
- Allow cake to cool then drizzle the icing on top and sprinkle more coconut flakes on top.
for 1/12th of cake:
- 8g fat
- 15g carb (1.5 fiber)
- 10g protein
- 150 calories
Follow Kristina Matthewson on Instagram for more delicious and healthy recipes!
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35