Chocolate Cookies and Cream Protein Blossom Cookies Recipe
What you'll need
1 and 1/2 scoops ETB Chocolate Casein Protein
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup Splenda brown sugar
- 1/4 cup truvia baking sugar blend
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp tapioca starch
- 1/2 cup chocolate peanut butter (I used peanut butter&co dark chocolate dreams)
- 1/4 cup light butter
- 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 18 Hershey's cookies&cream chocolate kisses
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix with an electric mixture for 2-3 minutes or until well combined.
- Unwrap Hershey kisses and place them in the freezer while cookies are baking.
- Roll 18 balls out of the cookie dough and place them on a cookie tray.
- Bake on 350 for 6-8 mins then take out and push down one Hershey kiss in the middle of each one.
- Place back in the oven for 1-2 mins or until cookies are baked through.
- Makes 18 cookies.
for one cookie:
- 7.5g fat
- 18g carb (1 fiber)
- 5g protein
- 135 calories
Follow Kristina Matthewson on Instagram for more delicious and healthy recipes!
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35