What you'll need
- 2 scoops ETB Vanilla Pure Isolate Whey Protein (Grab a sample here!)
- 3/4 cup gluten free baking powder
- 1 package sugar free lemon pudding mix
- 1/2 cup truvia baking sugar blend
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup light butter
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 1-2 lemon flex flavor packets (optional)
- Melt the butter and had to wet ingredients.
- Mix together dry ingredients then mix everything together.
- Add the sprinkles in last.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 8-10 mins on 350.
for 1 out of 10 cookies:
- 4g fat
- 21g carb (1 fiber)
- 8g protein
- 135 calories
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35