What you'll need
- 1/2 scoop ETB Cinnamon Bun Pure Isolate Whey Protein (Grab a sample here!)
- 2 tbsp dark cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pb2
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp egg whites
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cashew/almond milk
- Melt the coconut oil with 1 tsp of chocolate chips then add to rest of wet ingredients.
- Add in the dry ingredients and the remaining chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a sprayed oven safe oven and place in freeze for 10-15 mins then bake on 350 for 10-15 mins.
- Optional - Drizzle with more chocolate chips and peanut butter.
for whole brownie (not including optional toppings)
- 14.5g fat
- 13.5g carb (3 fiber)
- 18g protein
- 230 calories
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35