What You'll Need for the Brownie
- 1 scoop ETB Casein Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup truvia baking sugar blend
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup sugar free maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cashew/almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- dash of salt
Instructions for the Brownie
- Melt the coconut oil and mix together all liquid ingredients.
- All in the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place in a square oven pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake on 350 for 15-17 mins.
What You'll Need for the Frosting:
- 1 scoop ETB Vanilla Pure Isolate Whey Protein (Grab a sample here!)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp whipped cream cheese
- 1 tsp SF pudding mix
- 1 tsp honey
- 1-2 packets truvia
Instructions for the Frosting
- Mix frosting ingredients together and add in a tbsp of water or milk if needed.
- Allow brownies to cool completely before frosting.
- After they are frosted add rainbow sprinkles.
for 1 out of 9 brownies:
- (using 1 tbsp of sprinkles) 9g fat
- 12g carb (1 fiber)
- 9g protein
- 140 calories
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35