What You'll Need
- 1 scoop ETB Cinnamon Bun Pure Isolate Whey Protein (Grab a sample here!)
- 1/2 cup kodiak pancake mix
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp egg whites
- 1 tbsp light butter
- 1 tbsp truvia baking sugar blend
- 1 tbsp sugar free pancake syrup
- 1 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Melt butter and mix with the wet ingredients.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix well.
- The batter should be thick like pizza dough.
- Knead with your hands and separate the dough into 3.
- Roll each into a long string and circle the dough to from a roll.
- Place the rolls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Combine 1 tbsp sugar free with 1 tsp Splenda brown sugar.
- Drizzle over the tops of the rolls.
- Place in oven at 350 for 10-12 mins.
- Melt 1/2 tbsp coconut butter and mix with two tbsp of water for the glaze on top.
for 1 out of 3:
- 5g fat 21
- 5g carb (4.5 fiber)
- 15.5g protein
- 182 calories
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35