Lemon Poppyseed Protein Muffin Recipe
What you'll need
1 scoop of Vanilla ETB Whey Protein (Grab a sample here!)
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cashew/almond milk
- 1 tbsp light butter
- 1 tbsp truvia baking sugar blend
- 1 tsp poppyseed
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Melt the butter than mix well with the rest of the ingredients.
- Place batter in a bowl sprayed with cooking spray and microwave for 2-230 mins.
- Drizzle with 1/2 tbsp truvia mixed with 2 tsp lemon juice.
for whole muffin:
- 9.5g fat
- 27g carb (8 fiber)
- 34.5g protein
- 338 calories
Follow Kristina Matthewson on Instagram for more delicious and healthy recipes!
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35