What you'll need
- 2 scoops of Ice Cream Sandwich ETB Whey Protein (Grab a sample here!)
- 3 tbsp white chocolate nutsnmore peanut butter
- 2 tbsp vitafiber syrup
- 4 squares premium white chocolate baking chocolate bar
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- Combine all ingredients together (expect the white chocolate and cacao nibs) and add in 2-4 tbsp water or milk while mixing.
- Do not add too much liquid because batter will become too sticky to work with.
- Make 3 bars out of the batter.
- Melt the white chocolate in microwave and stir it every 30 seconds until fully melted.
- Roll each bar in the white chocolate then place on a spray lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the cacao nibs on top and place in the freezer or refrigerator to harden.
for 1 out of 3 bars:
- 9.5g fat
- 23g carb (11 fiber)
- 23g protein
- 250 calories
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35