W h a t Y o u ‘ l l N e e d :
- 1 scoop Cinnamon Bun ETB Whey Protein (Grab a sample here!)
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour or pancake mix
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp egg whites
- 1 tbsp Greek plain
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp truvia baking blend
- Dash of salt
P r o c e d u r e :
- Combine melted coconut oil with liquid ingredients.
- Add to all dry ingredients leaving the coconut flour out.
- Once the dough is mix add coconut flour a little at a time until a thick dough consistency as been reached. Place dough on parchment paper with a little flour and roll into small balls.
- Place 1 tsp cinnamon and 1/2 tbsp truvia in a small bowl.
- Spray the balls with cooking spray and toss them in the cinnamon and sugar until well coated.
- Placed coated balls in a bowl sprayed with cooking spray. Bake on 350 for 12-15 mins.
Allow to cool for 5 mins and drizzle with sugar free maple syrup and enjoy!
* Macros for*
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35