What You'll Need:
- 2 scoop ETB Chocolate Mint Whey Protein (Grab a sample here!)
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup of Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Purée
- 1 tbsp Tapioca Starch
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Truvia Baking Blend
- 1 tbsp Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Mint Extract
- Purée avocado with all wet ingredients then mix with dry ingredients.
- Add 1/4-1/3 cup water to stir batter.1 tsp butter or ghee.
- Place in a sprayed brownie pan and bake on 350 for 15-18 mins.
- 1/3 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free Pudding Mix
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Nibs
- Few drops of green food coloring.
- Mix with a few tbsp of water to desired consistency.
- After brownies are cooled cut into 8 slices.
- Make four brownie bars with the filling.
Macros for one bar
- 9g fat
- 25g carb
- (7 fiber)
- 20.5g protein
- 250 calories
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35