Protein Chocolate Peanut Cluster Candy Pieces Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter
What you'll need:
- 1 bar of bakers unsweetened baking chocolate and 2 tsp molasses or honey.
- Melt the two ingredients together and pour half the mixture into 8 cupcake molds and set the other half aside.
- Combine and melt together 1 tbsp coconut oil, 2 tbsp nutsnmore chocolate peanut butter, 2 tbsp chocolate walden farms sauce, then add in 1 scoop chocolate peanut butter etb whey protein and 1 tsp chocolate stevia.
- Make eight small circles and and place them over the chocolate layer in the cupcake molds.
- Place in the freezer while making the peanut sauce. Combine 2 tbsp peanuts, 2 tbsp coconut sugar, 1 tbsp walden farms pancake syrup and a pinch of salt.
- Place the peanut sauce over the chocolate peanuts then use the rest of the chocolate mixture to pour over the top.
- Place in the freezer to set before eating.
- Makes 8 cups.
Macros for one cup:
- 11g fat
- 10.5g carbs (3.5 fiber)
- 7g protein
- 167 calories
Follow Kristina Matthewson on Instagram for more delicious and healthy recipes!
← Older Post
Newer Post →