Recipe for cake:
- 1 scoop ETB Ice Cream Sandwich Whey (Grab a sample here!)
- 85g cooked skin-removed potato
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- 3 tbsp liquid egg whites
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 packet truvia
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine potato, Greek yogurt and milk in a blender or food processor to purée then combine with the rest of the ingredients.
- Spray an oven safe bowl with cooking spray then place the batter in it.
- Bake on 350 for 20-25 mins.
- 1/2 scoop etb chocolate whey
- 1 sugar free chocolate pudding cup
- 1 tbsp dark cocoa powder
Instructions for the Chocolate Frosting
Mix ingredients together and frost the cake once it is completely cool
Macros for whole cake
- 4.5g fat
- 40.5g carb (8 fiber)
- 54g protein
- 407 calories
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35