What you'll need for the donuts:
- 1 scoop ETB Chocolate Whey (Grab a sample here!)
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 packet truvia
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cashew/almond milk
Instructions for the Donuts
- Grind oats into flour then mix together with all the rest of the ingredients.
- Spray a donut pan with cooking spray before placing the batter in it.
- Bake on 325 for 10 mins.
What You'll Need for the Frosting:
- 1 scoop ice cream sandwich whey,
- 1 tbsp vita fiber syrup,
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 packet of truvia,
- 2 tbsp water
Instructions for the Frosting
- Mix frosting ingredients together
- frost donuts after they are completely cool and top with 1 tbsp chocolate sprinkles.
Macros (including sprinkles) for 1 out of 6 donuts:
- 3.5g fat
- 12g carb (4 fiber)
- 12g protein
- 120 calories
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35