Banana Coconut Protein Bread Recipe
W h a t Y o u ‘ l l N e e d :
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 scoop Vanilla ETB Whey (Grab a sample here!)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- 2 tbsp SF maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
P r o c e d u r e :
- Blend all ingredients together (save 1/8 of the banana to place on the top of the loaf) and pour into a mini bread loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Slice the rest of the banana and place the pieces on top of the batter and sprinkle with more coconut flakes.
Bake on 350 for 25-30 minutes
* Macros for the entire loaf*
Follow Kristina Matthewson on Instagram for more delicious and healthy recipes!
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35