What you'll need
For the chocolate chips:
- 1 stick of butter (8 tbsp)
- 1 cup stevia
- 1 sugar free cocoa bar
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 3 scoops Mint Chocolate protein powder
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mint flavoring
- In a small sauce pan on medium heat, melt together the butter, chocolate bar, and 1 cup of stevia.
- Pour the chocolate sauce onto a cookie sheet to form a thin layer.
- Place in the refrigerator until the sauce hardens.
- Crush the chocolate into small chips. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl stir together all of the ice cream ingredients (coconut milk, protein powder, matcha powder, 1/4 cup stevia, mint flavoring).
- Use a hand blender to mix the ingredients to a smooth consistency.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into a small tupperware container.
- Add desired amount of chocolate chips. (I freeze the leftover chocolate chips to save for next time!)
- Cover the mixture and freeze until hardened.
- Remove from freezer and thaw to desired texture.
- Serve and enjoy!