Blueberry Protein Balls Recipe
What you'll need
- 1 scoop ETB Vanilla Casein
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp walden farms syrup syrup
- 1 tbsp vitafiber syrup
- 1/2 tsp butter extract
- 2 tbsp truvia sugar
- 1 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- dash of salt,
and options 1/2 tsp blue food coloring
- Heat coconut oil and vita fiber in a pan over low heat until they are melted together.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Roll in 6 balls (optional to roll them in extra sprinkles
- Then place them in the freezer or fridge to harden before eating
- 6.5g fat
- 10g carb (3 fiber)
- 4.5g protein
95 calories per ball
Follow Kristina Matthewson on Instagram for more delicious and healthy recipes!