What you'll need:
- 1 scoop ETB Ice Cream Sandwich Whey
- 1/4 c low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 c unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar free pudding mix
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gym
- 1 tsp vanilla extract & a dash of salt
- Blend all together and place in freezer to thicken.
- Meanwhile bake two chocolate brownie quest bars on 350 for 5 mins.
- Place them in the freezer after for about 30 mins to harden.
- Then take out the quest bars and ice cream and place 1/4 of the ice cream mixture between the bars and sandwich them together.
- Optional add in of chocolate sprinkles* then place back in freezer for a few hours before eating.
- You can use the rest of the ice cream to make more sandwiches or eat it as is!
For one whole sandwich:
- 14g fat
- 49g carb (31 fiber)
- 47g protein
- 391 calories
Macros for ice cream (entire recipe):
- 2g fat
- 21g carb (3 fiber)
- 29g protein
- 203 calories