What you'll need:
- 1 scoop ETB Ice Cream Sandwich Protein
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 packet truvia,
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Mix everything together than add in half of a crushed red velvet Oreo.
- Spray an oven safe bowl with cooking spray and place batter in it.
- Bake on 350 for 20 mins.
- 1/2 scoop ice cream sandwich whey + 1/4 cup Greek yogurt mixed together.
- Once oatmeal is done place the frosting on it and top with the other half of the Oreo.
Macros including frosting & Oreo.
- 12.5g fat
- 45g carb (6 fiber)
- 57g protein
- 540 calories