W h a t Y o u ‘ l l N e e d :
- 1 scoop ETB Vanilla Protein (Grab a sample here!)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt,
- 4 oz fat free cream cheese,
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp Splenda brown sugar blend,
- 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips,
- 2 tbsp brewed coffee,
- 1 tsp coffee extract
P r o c e d u r e :
- Mix everything together in a bowl (besides chocolate chips) with an electric mixer.
- Once fully mixed together add in half of chocolate chips.
- Spray an oven safe bowl with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into the bowl and sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on the top.
- Bake on 250 for 30 mins then on 300 for 20-25 more mins.
- Wait to cool before slicing.
* Macros for 1 out for 4 slices *