Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
What You‘ll Need:
- 1 scoop ETB Chocolate Peanut Butter protein
- 1 tbsp ground almond flour
1 tbsp dark cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp VitaFiber syrup
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
1 sugar free mini Reese peanut butter cups
- 10 drops liquid chocolate Stevia or sweetener of choice
- Heat the vitafiber and coconut oil in a pan over low heat until melted.
- Chop the Reese's cup into tiny pieces.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the pan and mix together (may need a few drops of water to mix together) using your hands mold the mixture into two or one large bar and set in the fridge for a few hours to harden.
* Macros for one out of 2 bars*
Follow Kristina Matthewson on Instagram for more delicious and healthy recipes!
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35