Protein Apple Pie Recipe
W h a t Y o u ‘ l l N e e d :
⅔ cup no sugar Apple Pie filling
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp Splenda brown sugar
½ tbsp light butter
P r o c e d u r e :
- Mix together the crust ingredients and knead with your hands for one minute.
- Spray a glass bowl with cooking spray and mold the crust into the bowl.
- Place apple filling in the center then top with the nut mixture.
- Bake at 400 for 15-18 minutes.
* Macros (1 out of 4 slices) *
13 grams fat
17 grams carb
11.5 g protein
Follow Kristina Matthewson on Instagram for more delicious and healthy recipes!
Ready to try the recipes yourself? Take 35% off with the BAKER35